So here starts my 2 year-long adventure in Kenya as an HIV/AIDS educator. I have no idea what my internet access will look like, or even if I will have reliable electricity, but I hope to keep you all up to date through this blog. I leave two weeks from today. I'm starting to get very excited about leaving, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.
ok lizzy hope u packed the sun tan lotion good camera and some mosquito nets
ReplyDeletestay safe and were proud of you for helping out your fellow humans
good luck
bring harmonica u can play it when the lions are near .....
scare them away maybe.....
have good trip
bon voyage
Karibu Kenya (almost), Lizzie! I'm at a mission hospital in western Kenya, about 20 km north of Kisumu, so we may not run into one another. The roads and infrastructure here are a little different from the Vineyard's... But if you get a chance to travel, please now you'd be welcome in Maseno! Meanwhile, I will enjoy your blog; here's mine: www.heart-to-god.blogspot.com -- Traveling mercies!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Oops; sorry for the typo. The infrastructure of my brain is a little different, too!
ReplyDeletehave a safe trip
ReplyDeleteThinking of you! Share your beautiful smile with everyone you meet. Happy & Safe Travels..
ReplyDeletehey lizzy glad things are goin swell
ReplyDeleteyour mom the colonel is doing a yeomans job here with our loss here on marthas vineyard
stay safe......
i wonder were the lions are.....