OMG Lizzie it looks like you're having a marvelous time!!! AND that dress looks fabulous on you... i love it :-) Heheh glad your Mom got my postcard, I think there should be one more coming but it might not (I forgot to pay for the postage on my postcards in India because the hotel never billed me... so I don't know if they're coming or not). Moving to law school on Monday! I'll give you an update when I get there :-p
Hi Lizzie, love following your blog, and you look gorgeous in your maasai dress, it is beautiful... not writing anymore this time cuz I don't think I am going to get this note to post, but I'll keep trying.... keep up the great work! Marcia
Aww so glad to see pictures! I miss you Lizzie! I'm happy to hear things are going well! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG Lizzie it looks like you're having a marvelous time!!! AND that dress looks fabulous on you... i love it :-) Heheh glad your Mom got my postcard, I think there should be one more coming but it might not (I forgot to pay for the postage on my postcards in India because the hotel never billed me... so I don't know if they're coming or not). Moving to law school on Monday! I'll give you an update when I get there :-p
ReplyDelete- Phred
Hi Lizzie, love following your blog, and you look gorgeous in your maasai dress, it is beautiful... not writing anymore this time cuz I don't think I am going to get this note to post, but I'll keep trying.... keep up the great work! Marcia
ReplyDeleteLizzie, that's lovely!!
ReplyDeleteMiss/love!
Looking good, Scooch! You're hair is getting long, very pretty!
ReplyDeleteAwesome dress! Glad everything is going well
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! Love the color.
ReplyDelete